- Southern Historical Society papers.
- Call Number:
- Serial. Printed Ephemera Collection has: v.7:no.1 (1879:Jan.). Issue for Jan. 1879 includes article: Jackson's Valley Campaign of 1862 : address devlivered before the Virginia Division, A. N. V., October 31st, 1878, by Colonel William Allan, late Chief of Ordnance, Second ("Stonewall") Corps, A. N. V.
- Subject Name:
- Jackson, Stonewall, 1824-1863.
- Subject Geographic:
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Periodicals., Confederate States of America--History--Periodicals.
- Subject Topical:
- Shenandoah Valley Campaign, 1862.