- Call Number:
- Serial. Printed Ephemera Collection has: v.65:no.1 (2012:Jan./Feb.). Issue for Jan./Feb. 2012 includes article: Mountaintop rescue: archaeology, coal, and activism collide in the Appalachian Mountains at the site of America's largest labor conflict, by Samir S. Patel.
- Subject Name:
- Hatfield, Sid., Chafin, Don., King, Kenny., Ayers, Harvard., Pierce, Susan., Rasmussen, Barbara., McClusky, Robert., McGuire, Randall., Saitta, Dean.
- Subject Corporate Name:
- United Mine Workers of America., Sierra Club., National Trust for Historic Preservation., Friends of Blair Mountain., West Virginia State Historic Preservation Office., Arch Coal (Firm), Alpha Natural Resources (Firm), National Register of Historic Places.
- Subject Geographic:
- White Trace Branch (W. Va.), Baldwin Fork (W. Va.), Spruce Fort Ridge (W. Va.), Marmet (W. Va.), Logan (W. Va.)
- Subject Topical:
- Archaeology--Periodicals., Mountaintop removal mining--West Virginia., Blair Mountain, Battle of, W. Va., 1921., Coal mines and mining--Environmental aspects--West Virginia., Coal mines and mining--West Virginia--History--20th century., Archaeology--West Virginia., United States. National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933., Coal Strike, Colo., 1913-1914.