- Swain, George T. (George Thomas), 1887-
- Facts about the two armed marches on Logan : factual events leading up to, and relating incidents of this insurrection of organized labor to penetrate Logan County's unorganized coal fields that required Federal troops to quell the battles between opposing factions.
- Call Number:
- Subject Corporate Name:
- United Mine Workers of America.
- Subject Geographic:
- Logan County (W. Va.)--History.
- Subject Topical:
- Coal mines and mining--West Virginia--History., Coal miners--West Virginia--Logan County--History.