- Creator Corporate Name:
- Chesapeake and Potomac Telephone Company of West Virginia.
- Business, communications.
- Call Number:
Serial. Printed Ephemera Collection has: 1964:Feb., 1964:June, 1964:fall, 1964:winter, 1965:spring, 1965:Oct., 1965:Dec., 1966:Apr., 1966:Dec., 1967:fall. Issue for spring 1965 includes article: West on West Virginia, by Nick Linn, which includes excerpts from an interview with Jerry West. Issue for December 1965 includes article: Miss Buck, the West Virginian, by Nick Linn, which includes excerpts from an interview with Pearl Buck; also included is: Nineteen stockings by the chimney piece: a time of recall and reflection, of private laughter and tenderness, of remembrance and hope, by Pearl S. Buck. Issue for December 1966 includes article: West Virginian in the Hollywood hills, by Randy Murray, which includes excerpts from an interview with Don Knotts.
- Subject Name:
- West, Jerry, 1938-, Buck, Pearl S. (Pearl Sydenstricker), 1892-1973., Knotts, Don, 1924-2006.
- Subject Corporate Name:
- Chesapeake and Potomac Telephone Company of West Virginia--Periodicals.
- Subject Geographic:
- West Virginia--Description and travel--Periodicals.
- Subject Topical:
- Business communication--West Virginia--Periodicals., Industries--West Virginia--Periodicals., Telecommunication systems--West Virginia--Periodicals.